We hope you and your families are safe and healthy during these unprecedented times.
We have been available for the past few weeks on an emergency basis with staff on call. However, as Governor Hogan has declared, coming Monday May 10th , we are planning to extend our availability in phases. We will be available by appointment from now on and will also have other questions or concerns answered during business hours. At the moment, cleanings will not scheduled anytime soon due to the risk it poses to you, our staff, and our community. Patients will be screened via phone/ questionnaire that will be filled out prior to the appointment. The procedures being done will be at the doctor’s discretion to ensure safety of all. We will not see multiple patients at a time to honor the social distancing protocol and anyone who accompanies you to the appointment must wait outside the practice.
Infection control and safety has always been our number one priority. We have taken even more additional safety and PPE protocols including and not limited to:
- Temperature of staff and patient taken prior to entering into our facilities
- Patients screened on the phone and through documentation prior to the appointment
- Additional PPE provided for our staff to follow the guidelines
- Additional hand-sanitizer and soap for all to use
- Anti-microbial oral rinses will be conducted prior to any dental work being started
- All documents will be signed via your own phone and or personal computer/ those that need accommodations can reach out to our staff on a case by case basis- there will be minimum paper/ pens transferred between patients and practice personnel
- UV cleaning and additional aerosol suction devices are also now being used
- The office will be cleaned thoroughly before, after and in between patients.
We want to emphasize your health and safety is our number one priority as it has always been.
This is a constantly evolving situation and if we have any changes or updates we will be sure to notify you. As always you can reach out to the office via phone, text, or email and we will get back to you in the order the inquiries were received.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility through these tough times and will get through this together.